SmallBot
reconn's
reconn's
world
world
.com

Email Statistics | November 28, 2014
Preamps :  Reconn's World Forum

Attention! If you would like to post, but don't want to create your own account, use login:guest password:rw -- Enjoy!

simple preamp
Posted by: andrew ()
Date: June 26, 2003 09:35PM

this is a very easy circuit to build - all parts can be found at the local electronics shop - no matter how worthless it (the local shop,) usually is...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: simple preamp
Posted by: guest ()
Date: August 05, 2011 04:04AM

hi!i am working on a project where i have to take electrical signals from the skin,for a lie detector.the voltage usually varies between 1 and 5 millivolts.so,will this work for that?if not,can you help me with the amp.?

thanks,
Utkarsh.smiling smiley

Posted by: guest ()
Date: August 21, 2011 12:03AM

Hello, I'm building a similar circuit, and am wondering if it matters what kind of capacitors are used, ceramic or tantalum? And if it does matter, could you please explain why?

Thank you in advance,
Vignesh R.

Posted by: Michaeljohn ()
Date: June 25, 2013 02:33AM

if it matters what kind of capacitors are used, ceramic or tantalum? And if it does matter, could you please explain why?

This forum powered by Phorum.

Site by Andrew Wilson. Copyright 1997-2006 All Rights Reserved unless otherwise noted.
Schematics in Schematics Depot were found on the internet and assumed to be in public domain. Contact webmaster if the copyright holder wants them pulled for any reason.